SUNDAY, JULY 28 ONLY — There will be NO service of worship at Trinity today.
Please do receive the whole day as a sabbath gift, for prayer, and praise, worship, family and sacred rest.
9:30 Worship (Summers Only)
In the summers, we gather for worship in the sanctuary at 9:30 a.m. When you worship with Trinity, you can expect:
* a friendly greeting
* music of praise and prayer – some traditional, some more modern
* a chance to bear witness to God’s work in our lives and our communities
* scriptures read and proclaimed
* time to offer the prayers that are on your heart
* a chance to offer yourselves and your gifts for God’s work
* Holy Communion — approximately monthly — all welcome
* a time of fellowship, food and conversation